LARGE SCALE SOLAR POWER STATIONS
GreenEnergy Finland is offering reliable and cost-effective turnkey solutions with the full spectrum of PV plant delivery services. Each customer request is processed individually in order to provide the best solution.
Please contact us for more details.
Large scale PV power plant contains a number of strings of PV panels, installed onto a mounting system. Each string is connected by a DC cabling system to an inverter.
Two possible system structures are presented below as Alternative 1 and Alternative 2.
Alternative 1, thanks to the large amount of the parallel small-power inverters, has an advantage of high redundancy. By default, delivery does not include substation.
Alternative 2 provides following advantages:
- Ready-to-use electrical substation with a megawatt inverter and concrete foundation
- Compactness and low weight
- Improved reliability of the electrical and mechanical systems
- The price of the whole PV plant is lower compared to the Alternative 1
- Maintenance and installation expenses lowering
- Integrated SCADA can be provided as an option
- Professional solution from ABB, the world leader in electrical engineering
- By request of the customer, transformer can be left out of the scope of delivery
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
Next items are in the scope of delivery
- PV panels
- Inverters, ABB inverter station or ABB megawatt station
- Mounting system
- If required, junction boxes
- DC and AC cabling
- Installation works
- Customer personnel training
- Сonsulting and engineering
- Financing (optional)
Please contact us for detailed project discussion.